Modern Calligraphy for Beginners using Simple Pen


You don't need to have good tools to make a good Calligraphy. Yah! You read it right! No need to have fountain pen and brushpens or any other tools but a simple ballpen can do.

First thing first, I am not a pro. I just want to share with you guys of how I create my own calligraphy.

Continue scrolling and reading to know how I did this beautiful artwork of mine.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There are only two things you'll need to do this. A paper and pen. Any pen could be and the back of your notebook is enough.

I bought my pen in Divisoria Store(No. What I mean is the store which it has a sound recorded that says "Pasok mga suki murang-mura sampo sampo bente trenta at iba". If you're in the Philippines, you know what I mean. PS. I really don't know what is the name of store). My pen has a long story already. Hahaha. My point is any ballpen can be use.

First, Think of a word or phrase that you want to calligraph.
 And I choose True Colors because no Trolls left behind. I love this movie. And I am LSS(Last Song Syndrome) to this song because this is the graduation song of my sister. So yah.


What to thick? What to thin?
If you're struggling doing this, just remember that always thick the line that is downward. You have just to imagine.
It is very simple and easy, right? If you're not contented with its curves and lines. Then do it.

And were done!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you like!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please do share it if you liked it and comment down below anything at least just say Hi :)
Don't forget to subscribe! Byieee. See you on my next Blooog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

Modern Calligraphy for Beginners using Simple Pen

You don't need to have good tools to make a good Calligraphy. Yah! You read it right! No need to have fountain pen and brushpens or a...

Popular Post