FONT STYLE



Hieeee! Welcome to my bloooog! So this is my first blog. My name is Mary Cristine. I just want to share you guys where do i get my fonts.

I discovered it from watching on youtube and I always heard about it. So I decided to visit the site.




www.dafont.com


Disclaimer: This is not sponsor in any way.


These website has so many many font styles that are so beautiful. Yes it is! I'm not OA or exaggerated or anything that is synonyms to that. But it really has. They have more than 70 categories. And every category has a different font styles.


When you go to the website you will already see some of the fonts when you scroll it down. Choose from the categories then find font/s that you liked.


Once you downloaded it. Follow the instructions stated of how to install it. Then when it's done, you can now use the font in any of the software you have. It will automatically appear on Microsoft Office tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint, Photoshops, Paint, Movie Maker,  and  etc.





Are the fonts free?

Maybe, that's on your mind. You can download it from their website but according to the FAQ, it is still the author's property. Some are for personal use only. Give credits to thr owner. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope this help!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Please do share this if you liked it and comment down below anything at least just say Hi :)

Don't forget to subscribe! Byieee. See you on my next blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

Modern Calligraphy for Beginners using Simple Pen

You don't need to have good tools to make a good Calligraphy. Yah! You read it right! No need to have fountain pen and brushpens or a...

Popular Post