Eligible for AdSense

Waaaaah! Oh my goooooosh! Hieee! My name is Mary Cristine. I have something to share with you guys!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I know most of you are struggling about adsense. Been there than that. I am also one of that searching about adhense. And I will tell you my experience about this.


Note: This is not a solution but my experience about adsense.

I started creating my blog without any post aside from my contact and about was on April 1, 2017. Why I create about and contact? It simply because I think google team have to confirm who's behind that blog. Then I decided to post my first blog on April 2, 2017.

When I click the earnings tab and adsense on my layout but it always show that I am not eligible for adsense. Then in the earnings tab I click that link on how to and I read (not all) it. But I don't get any solutions.
So I research and read forums with the same issues on mine. They said that you have at least 18 years old and your blog site should be 60 days(and that is 2 months). So I decided to wait for 2 months and post something that I want to share and to not thinking about that adsense thingy (But honestly I am always checking it, almost everyday)

And today, April 12, 2017, I got home from our Graduation Rehearsal, and I visited my blogger (blogger.com not the one that has blogspot.com)
I just click again the Earnings tab and I was shocked that I saw this.
I actually prevents to shout because they may think that I am crazy which is true a little bit. Haha!
No emails or any messages coming from Google which I am expecting but nothing shows on my email even refreshing it many times.

So, basically it takes after 10 days with two blog post that my blog site can now sign up to adsense. And the contents are all my opinion. And before I forget to tell this. Take note guys, I do have my adsense account for my Youtube which i read that it can be use for blogger and youtube with the same account.



After I signed up. I go back to the earnings tab. And the picture below has shown. With my Account ID and Client ID.

And if you click the Customize further in Advanced Ad Setup, you will be move to the Layout tab. And now you can customize your ads on where it will appear.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope this help!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please do share it if you liked it and comment down below anything at least just say Hi :)
Don't forget to subscribe! Byieee. See you on my Next Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

Modern Calligraphy for Beginners using Simple Pen

You don't need to have good tools to make a good Calligraphy. Yah! You read it right! No need to have fountain pen and brushpens or a...

Popular Post